Wednesday 8 December 2010

My (Very!) Guilty Pleasure

I must admit it is with a measure of guilt that I write this post. I have found a new fragrance that I love, but I don't really want to tell you all what it is. If I do, just promise you won't judge me, OK?

OK. So the fragrance in question is from Playboy (cringe!) and it's called 'Play Lovely'. Before you all click off this post in shock horror, please keep reading as I really think this tarty little number is worth your consideration.

It may not have the best reputation or packaging, but it does smell delicious. In my opinion, just like a freshly made Mojito! Not your usual scent, but I think my Mojito take on the fragrance comes from the citrus top notes (and maybe the alcohol?!). It settles into a slightly more complex fragrance on the skin but remains super sweet, sugary and lighthearted. All in all, this is a fun fragrance that doesn't claim to be anything more than it is: Cheap and cheerful!

50ml Eau de Toilette for £9.45 including delivery at CheapSmells.com... you can't go wrong!
Share:

16 comments

  1. haha dont b embarrassed!! i aint judging u lol.

    i have some very cheap and questionable fragrances ... when people ask what it i all of a sudden cannot remember lol xox


    I also may have in the past dressed up as a bunny!!! enough said about that tho x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottle ! it has bunny ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I love it!! It's deffo one of those things that you keep to yourself :) Never would've thought to even try this, might do next time I see it :) LovelyGirlieBits Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottle is pretty cute actually :)
    btw how much is £9.45 in US dollars ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 14.93 US dollars!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, some of the best perfumes are cheap ones! Britney is a great example :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate to admit it but the playboy cosmetic brand is actually reaslly good. My favourite shade of lipstick EVER is a playboy one and its absoloutley mortifying to admit it to people as everyone suddenly sees you as a playboy model wannabe.

    Ill be checking this out as I trust it is nice and not tacky. The smell of a fresh mojito sounds gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you buy this in the US????? all the websites for this fragrance say its only sold online in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey do you know if anywhere like boots is selling it? Just want to have a spritz before I buy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a good look around the link you gave, and i've just purchased one of my favourite perfumes ever, Thankyou, i'm happy that i was able to get it nearly half the price it is elsewhere, i've only ever seen it in Selfridges and sometimes TK-Maxx. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've found some amazing perfumes for cheaper prices (eau de soap and glory for example). Looking forward to trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha, i loved mojitos, will give this a sniff, used to have playboy stuff when i was younger, remember thinking i was well cool haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds good! I will for sure check it out x

    http://fashionandbeautyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought this too in Feb and I've already used it up. When people told me I smelt so good, I was almost ashamed to tell them it waas Playboy :P

    aandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fleur De Force | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig