Tuesday 30 August 2016

My Wardrobe: Black Leopard

Photos: Tek Chung

I was in Chicago all of last week for my Topshop event, and wanted to share a few pictures of an outfit I wore out there and absolutely loved. Full-on leopard print can sometimes be a bit OTT but I love this dress, as it's a softer, khaki-based alternative to classic leopard print that makes it so much easier to wear. The dress is exactly the right balance of formal and casual to take from day-to-night. The cut is super feminine, but the print is edgy so it's easy to wear whatever the occasion. It's also an extremely flattering cut; wrap-front with a tie waist and cropped lining on the midi-length skirt to make the length sheer. Paired with my leather biker jacket and buckled sandals, it's a look that's much darker than my usual for this time of year, but I absolutely love it and I know it will take me into A/W nicely. I also layered it over a lace long-line bandeau bra from to minimise the cleavage. Mine's from Victoria's Secret but I don't think it's available anymore so I've included some options below - it's genuinely one of the most useful undergarments in my wardrobe.

 
 
I also roped in an awesome photographer I met in Chicago to take the pictures for me - I love the way they turned out, so a massive thanks to Tek Chung for these - you should check out his work on Instagram, it's pretty awesome.

SHOP THE POST

Share:

23 comments

  1. ReputableHacker is an experienced and Certified Ethical Hacker providing ethical hacking services and solutions. You may find my services of use, my areas of expertise include the following: fidelity check on spouse, mobile hack and access, social media hack, email, change grade, alter data or information, clear criminal records, accounts recovery, hack any website or database and lots more. Send an Email to:- reputablehacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous dress! Paired with the leather jacket and these shoes : PERFECT!
    Love you Fleur! <3

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! It's like the perfect transition outfit as we head into autumn!

    www.samoxborrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this downtown, biker feel- photos match the outfit perfectly- great post Fleur!
    www.flareaforte.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! I really like leopard print in small does, I have some printed ballet shoes that I wear all the time! (:
    Philippa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a stunning outfit! Those heels are killer!!

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look so good. I love the wild print with the biker jacket. (Well I love anything biker related to be honest ) Im not a big fan of animal prints, but I really like how it looks with the cut of the dress - its sexy and flowy, what more can you want?!
    P.S. Your photographer IS awesome. Amazing pics.

    Deni
    denisday.org| Beauty & Plus Size Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that I'm not the biggest fan of leopard print pieces but you look so good in this look!
    Amazing pictures!
    xx

    The Black Blush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit :-) It's such a perfect transition outfit as the weather gets a little cooler!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh these photographs are amazing!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combo of leopard print and black, you look fab!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must say I do not like this outfit. Sorry
    anitalovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you pull of the style of this dress so well - love it Fleur! Xx
    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit, especially those shoes! I also find leopard print so tricky to buy, I find it so rock n roll but sometimes they can look so tacky. Not this piece though! You've got great style.

    https://paigeunread.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a gorgeous dress! I'm afraid to wear leopard print because I wouldn't want it to look tacky or just not right, but I could probably add touches of it, for example with shoes.

    Julia x
    Last post: OOTD - The Gingham Dress | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2016/08/gingham-stone.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dress looks beautiful! I love the way you styled it. And the photographer did an amazing job, I love the picture of your shoes were your dress is moving x

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this take on the leopard print, it looks great and as always styled brilliantly - you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look stunning as always darling

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look stunning as always darling

    ReplyDelete
  20. U look so beautfuil! Loves it

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great combo! Love the jacket.

    ReplyDelete

© Fleur De Force | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig