Wednesday 2 March 2011

*Freebie Alert* Aveda 'Purescription' Event!

If you follow my blog on a regular basis, you may already know that I'm a huge fan of Aveda haircare. In the last few months I have suffered from an extremely sensitive scalp (which won't seem to desist since it was triggered by an allergic reaction to John Frieda's 'Go Blonder' products a while back). The only brand that doesn't seem to irritate my scalp over prolonged use is Aveda.

It can however, be really rather pricey. Although in my opinion it's worth splashing out for, Aveda are now giving you the chance to decide for yourselves!


For the next 10 days, Aveda are giving you the chance to get a personal hair 'PUREscription' at one of their counters, sending you away with three trial size bottles of your recommended products. It's totally free and you have no obligation to buy... what more could you ask for?

Please let me know if any of you take advantage of this offer as I'd love to know what you think, I really am a huge fan of Aveda products so would love to hear your thoughts on them too!

The Aveda Purescription event is open until 12th March. For all the terms and conditions, please check their website.
Share:

16 comments

  1. I am sooooo going to check this offer out! Like you I have psoriasis and its a bloody nightmare :(

    Please check out my MAC giveaway: http://perrettabeauty.blogspot.com/

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do i get them? Where is a counter thingy?

    Deanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to go to a counter tomorrow I have eczema on my scalp (bleaching probably doesnt help lol)

    Thanks fleur x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem except have always been a sufferer! I use The Body Shop's Ginger Antidandruff Shampoo

    http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Hair&CatCode=C_Hair_Shampoo&prdcode=11182m

    (check it out on that link) but will try and get my hands on the Aveda Purescription! Thanks for this post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm off to Bristol asap to find me some!!!! thanks for the heads up fleur! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds great! I'm definitely on the hunt to my nearest counter!

    I've also a Freebie Alert post just up, with free DKNY fragrance and Missguided lipgloss on my blog: http://shimmerdreamz.blogspot.com/

    Check it out :D

    Cassie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish this was happening Stateside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo brilliant :) Thanks for sharing!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOhhhh this looks amazing. I'll definitely be trying anything to do with improving hair condition, as I'm a hair over make-up girl.

    Thank you again for all your advice! I am the only girl in my family and I've never had a big sister to give me all this advice lol So i really appreciate you're help! on fashion, hair AND make-up. love it as usual fleur,

    Aveen (Posting on my boyfriends account again lol )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, is this happening in USA too?? I would love to try this!

    makeupamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I didn't know, hopefully I have time to check it out before it ends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to try it out, but the offer only stands for the uk.
    But since I was little I use aveda products for my hair. I've used a few kinds of their range. But now I'm using Madder root shampoo and conditioner since I have red hair. And I like it alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! I'm going to go today!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Went to their counter at House of Fraser Oxford Street after reading this and am so pleased I did! The woman went through and checked the thickness of my hair and how damaged it was etc.

    She gave me lots of tips on top of my freebies and I'm looking forward to using them over the next week! Thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also I got a £10 off voucher to go towards buying a full sized set of 3 products! Even better!

    ReplyDelete

© Fleur De Force | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig